Hi,

I'm using Tomcat version 4.0 under Red Hat Linux 7.0. The problem we facing right now,
is we had a box (let's call it box A) with ssl accelarator to encrypt and decrypt the
https connection and then redirect back to web server (box B) using normal http
connection. I didn't enable the SSL on box B, which is the web server.

Here is when the problem occour. When I handshaking the cert for https, it failed to
redirect me to normal http connection to the box B (non-SSL). Can anyone help me to
solve this problem. Is there any configuration I need to edit?

Thank you in advance.

Emanduel Chan Tain Por
System Engineer
DotCom Consulting Sdn Bhd