On Sat, 15 Jun 2002, Ignacio J. Ortega wrote:

> [...]

I agree, most likely the bugs are on the java side - and probably
they are minor.

I think we should focus our efforts on org.apache.jk ( and coyote ),
and use it in jk1.2 release ( for the java side ).

The main reason is that I think the code is more maintainable, it
is as stable as org.apache.ajp, and the bug fixes will help both
3.3 and 4.x.

Henri ? You're the RM, what do you think ?

Nacho - can you re-run your tests with o.a.jk ( instead of the original
Ajp13Interceptor ) ? This will help both jk1.2 and jk2 releases.