The problem i'm facing and tryingto resolve is related to the read
metods in jk2_iis_service.c, it seems this method is expected to work in
a different way that it's built now, the problems are there since i
first cut&pasted this method from the old c file, the difference is that
i'm testing slide, that makes big posts easy, in addition to some signed
unsigned arithmetics, you know, 49152 - 57338 = 4294959110 ;)

So there are 2 different issues.. SF_NOTIFY_AUTH_COMPLETE & mine

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega