Hi back

That was not so clear.

What I would like to do is to get *all* http requests and manage them
trough another connector then the one that passes them to the filesystem.
Example: a http request comes and it's a GET /Test instead of trying to
fetch the local Test directory I want to redirect this to another
resource like a sql procedure or something else.

I think that it's possible to do this by creating the connector by
myself instead of creating it on the high level with createConnector
method of the Embedded class. Something like creating a HttpConnector
with an associated EventHanlder ?

Any tips ?
Any idea ?

Thanks in advance.