Tomcat SecurityManager XML Policy configuration

I have finished implementing support within Tomcat for using XML based security policy
files.  This was proposed and discussed on the list back 3-4 months ago.

I would like to commit this to the jakarta-tomcat-4.0 CVS HEAD and have it included in
future 4.1.x releases. Initially it could be listed as either experimental, alpha, or
beta.
Whichever we decide.

- This new feature is fully backward compatible with current methods
   of using catalina.policy.  Use of the XML based policy is
   invoked by using the -security-xml startup option instead of -security.

- Catalina can be compiled without support for use of an XML policy.
   To build with support for an XML policy the Castor XML Schema
   jar file and the Jakarta ORO jar files must both be present.

   http://castor.exolab.org/
   http://jakarta.apache.org/oro/

Here is a URL to the updated Security Manager HOW-TO which documents
the new XML Policy features.

http://duke.more.net/~glenn/tomcat-docs/security-manager-howto.html#Optional%20XML%20Policy%20Configuration

Please review the above before voting.

If you are interested in looking at the code before I commit I could
create a patch file with all the changes against jakarta-tomcat-4.0
CVS HEAD and make it available. Just let me know.

Here is a ballot. I would prefer not creating a Tomcat 4.2 development
branch yet, that just adds more CVS branches to commit bug fixes to.

<ballot>
  [ ]  commit XML Policy source to jakarta-tomcat-4.0 HEAD
       and include it in future release of Tomcat 4.1.x
  [ ]  commit to CVS but don't add to the next release
  [ ]  create a Tomcat 4.2 development branch and commit there (Ugh!)
  [ ]  -1 Don't commit to CVS (Please explain why)
</ballot>

Thanks,

Glenn