Sounds helpful, thanks Amy, but introduces some issues.

In the last few weeks we developed three connectors and it will
be more in future.

1. My main question is, why isn't mbeans-descriptors.xml part of
   the configuration directory?

2. For me it looks like i have to rebuild tomcat to get my
   connector known.

Do i miss something?

Haug