Would the following be vulnerable?
1) Use Jk only
2) do NOT use --> JkMount /servlet/* loadbalancer
3) But the invoker mapping is enabled

Would they be vulnerable? I personally don't see a security flaw in this
config. But does Jk also look for the text "jsessionid" being passed in
the URL and automagically pass it along to tomcat? AFAIK - I thought a
Rewrite rule needed to be added to have that behavior.