Hola Mladen, there are already some problems with port based VS hosting,

in httpd.conf you have: ( i use apache2 for testing IIS vhost support,
blame on w2kp :(, dont point me the JkUriSet method for config vhosts in
apache, please :)

Listen 8081
NameVirtualHost *:8081
<VirtualHost *:8081>
    ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    DocumentRoot "E:/Apache2/htdocs/www.ciberlogic.com_8081"
    ServerName www.hippo.com:8081
    ErrorLog logs/www.ciberlogic.com_8081-error_log
    CustomLog logs/www.ciberlogic.com_8081-access_log common
</VirtualHost>

and a wk2.p file with only

[uri:www.hippo.com:8081/examples/*]

will not work, to solve it we need to revert the correctHosts function
deleted lately ( to create vhost from declared uris ), and use it in
uriMap_init, in addition the uriEnv->virtual containst the port if non
standard, initializations fails to setup the uri above,it goes to the
default host, because the uriEnv->virtual can not be found in the vhosts
map, as this map uses the host without port as key..

I have a patch for this from yesterdays source's, i need to integrate
your latest changes, but i couldnt do it until night here.. so..

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega