Hi Luca,

ASP and JSP (IIS, Tomcat) are too separate server side
languages and runtimes, hence there is no way to have
them talk to each other via a Session Object since
they each store sessions in a different manner.

You may pass variables back and forth between them via
a normal HTML manner but thats about it. Or you may
choose to write to disk.

-Matt

=====