Hi,

I would like to make the hostMap cache for hostname:port combination.
Right now we doing hostMap over and over again for each request, so I
would like to make a table that will save the once found hostEnv for
requested hostname:port combination, skipping hostMap when already
resolved.

Any objections to that?

Also I would like to extend the jk2_map to use the precomputed key
checksum value, similar to the apr's table. That will give us
significant speedup for table processing.

MT.