I think we are calling it diffreent because they were different ( at
least for me ), not tested lately with apache so lost track of the
code.. but what you ask now is what i called global mappings then,
mappings that are used on every VS in a server, not only on no-named
ones as it seems means now..

I'll post the use-cases i'm pursuing, next days.. i need to do some
tests, to get to know what we have now..

Saludos,
Ignacio J. Ortega