Hi,

I got the following error when I start Tomcat with the o.a.c.session.PersistentManager manager:

ServerLifecycleListener: createMBeans: MBeanException
java.lang.Exception: ManagedBean is not found with PersistentManager
at org.apache.catalina.mbeans.MBeanUtils.createMBean(MBeanUtils.java:527)
at org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecycleListener.createMBeans(ServerLifecycl
eListener.java:422)

And when I stop the server:

ServerLifecycleListener: destroyMBeans: Throwable
javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException: MBeanServer cannot find MBean with ObjectName
Catalina:type=Valve,sequence=5890388,path=/admin,host=localhost,service=Tomcat-Standalon
at mx4j.server.MBeanServerImpl.findMBeanMetaData(MBeanServerImpl.java:282)
at mx4j.server.MBeanServerImpl.unregisterMBean(MBeanServerImpl.java:611)

Is those errors expected since the PersistentManager is considered experimental? Seems to me to be a bug.....

Thanks,

-- Jeanfrancois