Thanks, Costin.  I'll pull this down and see if it works for the problem
I was seeing.  I have this vain imagination that I'm actually going to
get some time to try tackling the bigger problem (single-sourced config
on all of this), but with the way things are going at work, it probably
won't happen.  It seems like it would be a good problem to solve
though.

Jeff Tulley  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
(801)861-5322
http://www.novell.com

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 10/30/02 5:56:36 PM >>>
costin      2002/10/30 16:56:36

  Modified:    jk/java/org/apache/jk/server JkMain.java
  Log:
  Added support for coyote properties and 'shortcuts'.

  This should solve a number of problems where information
  was not passed from server.xml to jk.

  Long term we should just consolidate all the config - but that'll
  take a bit more time.

  PR: 12686