Federico wrote:
Hi,
we are five italian programmers and we have finished some days ago "Puff", a http
cache proxy written in java that have some interesting features like a spider that prefetch the
web links and an option to convert all images to black and white one to have a speeder
connection for the client. This software is free licensed (we haven't already choosed what type
but this is free however!!) and we think to jakarta subprojects.
Then talking in the jakarta subproject mailing list someone suggested us to propose
our proxy as module for TomCat like mod_proxy is for Apache 2.0 and we agreed this
idea.
If it is possible tell us how we have to send it, the documentation and what ever you
want.

FYI, I see the proposal on jakarta-general (with the usual Jon objections), and suggested to these gentlemen to make such proposal in tomcat-dev.