Jason Corley wrote:
I have been noticing some odd errors in the catalina.out on my systems
running 4.1.18 (installed via RPM on Red Hat Linux 7.3). Can someone
explain what the hex stuff is and what is causing this? I had originally
thought the problem was due to not having the maxProcessors setting in server.xml high enough for my usage and the coyote connector, but as you
can see I got this error on service startup. It seems to happen
irregularly (I restarted the same server and had no such issue or message
in the logs).

Dump in hex came when we detect something weird in ajp13 messages