Glenn Nielsen wrote:
It has been a while since a mod_jk 1.2 release was done.
There have been a number of bug fixes and a few minor feature enhancements.

I just did some commits to fix some bugs I was seeing with mod_jk 1.2 and
Apache 2.0.  Some of these will also improve the connector for other web
servers. (Better handling of aborted clients)

I just upgraded one of our production sites from Apache 1.3 mod_jk 1.2.2 to
Apache 2.0 mod_jk 1.2.3-dev.  So far everything is looking good.

I really wanted to add support for using the APR to implement a global
tomcat socket connector pool.  There just doesn't seem to be any easy
way to do it without major code refactoring.  Argh!

JK2 is our target, with APR +/- mandatory.

Perhaps we could do a mod_jk 1.2.3 release in two weeks or so?

That should give adequate time for testing.

+0

Good idea but don't have time to do the RI.

Would you like doing it ?