LAGALISSE Eric wrote:
After several test using mod_jk 2.0.43 on Linux with apache 2.0.43 we noticed that if we define workers.properties as follow the load balancing send to both tomcat server but not in the same ratio.

For example if we stress with 100 users, 80 are routed to the first tomcat server declared in workers.properties and 20 are routed to the second.

After a look at the source code i supposed that if lb_factor is similar for all load_balanced worker, load should be equal on all. But not.

Which release of mod_jk are you using ?

jk 1.2.2 is the latest release and there is some fixes in HEAD (which
will became shortly 1.2.3).

Could you retry with HEAD ?