Glenn Nielsen wrote:
I have created a mod_jk 1.2.5 test release distribution.

I made a few minor changes.  I have removed all the jk/build.*
files and the README.txt file.  They refer to using ant to build
the connector and AJP but that doesn't work because these source releases
are only for the connector side.  I have committed a replacement README.txt
for the release called jk/BUILD.txt.  The new test release can be found at:

cvs.apache.org/~glenn/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk-1.2.5-src.tar.gz

If everything looks fine with this we can do the release sometime next week.

Regards,

There was some vars missing in Apache 1.3, just fixed the code ....

You need to make a new tarball ;=)