Glenn Nielsen a écrit :

I have taken care of the serveral minor bug fixes I wanted to get
into the mod_jk 1.2.5 release.  But I still have the question
below about endpoint caching.

I would like to renable endpoint caching for use by threaded servers.

Is there any reason to not do this?

Regards,

Glenn

Glenn Nielsen wrote:

I have been testing mod_jk 1.2.5 with Apache 2 and load balancing.

I noticed in the source that mod_jk 1.2 endpoint cache's are disabled
by forcing ep_cache_sz=0.  I did a cvs log and could not find any
comments on why this is so.  Is there a reason why this is disabled?

Using a cache with a cache timeout sure would be handy for Apache 2
when using the worker MPM.

This feature is documented in the jk docs and I don't see where anything
is mentioned that it is disabled.

Ok, if you activate it by default, how many entries we'll be defined by default so I could update documentation ?

In general I'm using 16 entries in cache by worker