Hi Remy,
Are these security bugs existing in all versions of Tomcat 4
prior to 4.1.27 ? Or was there a version of Tomcat where these
were introduced ? I couldnt find the reference to these security
issues on the tomcat web site section mentioning the 4.1.27 release.
This information will be very much useful since we may need to
redeploy our free HPUX Tomcat distribution to customers.

Thanks,
--Roshan