Jean-Francois Arcand wrote:

Remy Maucherat wrote:

<ballot>
[X ] Alpha
[ ] Beta
</ballot>

<plea>Please vote :)</plea>

Add comments if needed.

(1) Xerces validation doesn't work (seems the way we load the DTD is incorrect, producing the current error...but wait, we never know with Xerces ;-) ). Since validation was by default supported in 4.x, I'm considering this a regression.
(2) When ContextConfig was refactored, TldConfig was created but it is impossible right now to turn on xml validation (the implementation is missing). Knowing how it may sometimes create the proper TLD, I think the functionality needs to be implemented.

I'm working on (1) ( (2) will be easy once (1) is fixed) now and hope to have something soon.

Great, I don't care about either ;-)

lol :-)

None of this is critical for a beta (off by default, and it is so slow you'd have to be crazy to enable it).

Then I'm crazy :-) (to debug Xerces yes I'm crazy)

I don't understand what you mean in (2): TLD validation is not implemented ?

I mean it is impossible to turn on xml validation ( the getter/setter are not implemented, so the default value is always set to false ). Costin's re-factoring was too agressive :-)

-- Jeanfrancois

Remy