> +1, welcome on board

Thanks, happy to be here.

> If he like Xerces, he can jump on that side too ;-)
> -- Jeanfrancois

I'm going to stick to Tomcat 5/Jasper 2 while there are still bugs there
that I can do something about.  After that, well, Xerces can't be any less
glamorous than SMAPping....

Finally, while I have the floor, I'd like to ask for guidance on Bugzilla
#21390, which has been pending longer than any of the other Tomcat 5/Jasper
2 bugs.  It can be fixed in two very different ways, and I don't know which
way is the right way.  I've written the spec folks to ask for clarification,
but I haven't had a response, so I'm hoping someone on this list can direct
me.

Eric