I have promised to setup the tomcat connector releases so that they
can be mirrored when I perform the next mod_jk release.  First I have
a few questions.

Are the coyote beta release/milestone releases in
/www/jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/coyote
still needed?  Will there be separate releases of coyote or will
it only be bundled with Tomcat 4/5 releases?

mod_webapp is deprecated so should we continue to have the
/www/jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/webapp
release directory or should this be moved to archive.apache.org?

Can /www/jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk2/nightly/
be removed?  The last nightly build of this was October of 2002.

Can the old mod_jk 1.2 and mod_jk2 releases be moved to
archive.apache.org?

Thanks,

Glenn