Nothing yet found on the NetWare side, though we have not yet pounded it
hard.  4.1.28 has been only better than 4.1.27 as far as I'm concerned.
I'd be desirous to see a vote and (hopefully) have it determined to be
stable.

Jeff Tulley  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
(801)861-5322
Novell, Inc., The Leading Provider of Net Business Solutions
http://www.novell.com

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 10/20/03 10:33:55 AM >>>
So, what do we do with 4.1.28 ? AFAIK, no significant issue has been
found with this build, with minor tweaks being made since then in the
connectors.
Is a 4.1.29 needed, or is it simply people forgot about that build ?

OTOH, there has been a few useful fixes and tweaks since 5.0.13 in the

5.0 branch, so I'll tag a new 5.0.14 at the end of the week (these .13

builds are all cursed :-D).

Comments ?

Remy