From: Remy Maucherat [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 8:34 AM
To: Tomcat Developers List
Subject: Facades for OS and W

Hi,

Bug 28347 had good entertaining value. Since I had time to spare
yesterday afternoon, I investigated it a little (which was rather
interesting). After going nuts for a while, I determined the problem is
simply that the output stream and writer need facades (maybe because the
API used have some threading issues), which I propose adding in
sercurity manager enabled mode (as usual).

I'll also try doing the cookie optimization I talked about earlier.

Rémy

---