The bugs are mostly if not all pre 4.1.30 and therefore will apply to TC4 and
TC5. I will try and weed out duplicates etc but it really needs someone who
understands the connectors much better than I do to review them - hence my wish
to move them to TC5 where I feel there is a greater possibility of them being
looked at.

Mark