> <ballot>
> The 4.1.31 maintenance release should happen:
> [X] Yes
> [ ] No
> </ballot>

Just such a thing has been on my mind for a while.

Whilst in an ideal world everyone would migrate to 5.x, I have seen many
organisations prefer to stay on earlier versions of software for a variety of
reasons. I think a 4.1.31 release would be of benefit to these users. Given that
there is some interest in this release and Keith is prepared to take on the role
of RM I am happy to support it.

I don't see this as detracting from the 5.x branch, rather supporting those
users who, for whatever reason, are unable/unwilling to upgrade.