Remy Maucherat wrote:
Hi,

- I'll add a thread pool similar to the one in Tomcat 4.0, as an optional policy to the current one; the idea is that it's very dumb, and could be more stable in some environments (that RH 9 thing ...), but is not as efficient as the current one; I'll do some benchmarks to see if for a single CPU computer there's any difference between the two, and I propose that whichever is the fastest for that use case becomes the default one (with a preference for the TC 4.0 one in case of a tie, as it's simpler)

I'm a bit confused - what happened with the thread pool and how did we end up with 2 ? I missed this change.

- I think conf/jk2.properties should go, since we can have arbitrary properties on the Connector element, and additionally, it has an extremely confusing name; any comments on that ?

+1 :-)