Hi Amy,

Amy Roh wrote:
I ran the Servlet/JSP TCKs.  They both passed on the 5.0.29 release.

The Servlet TCK passed on the 5.5.3 release but the following 2 JSP TCK tests failed out of 615 tests.
Test case throws exception: [BaseUrlClient] null failed! Check output for cause of failure.
a.. com/sun/ts/tests/jsp/spec/core_syntax/implicitobjects/URLClient.java#checkConfigTest : URLClient_checkConfigTest
b.. com/sun/ts/tests/jsp/spec/tagfiles/implicitobjects/URLClient.java#checkConfigTest : URLClient_checkConfigTest

I committed a fix for these 2 failures yesterday (in StandardWrapper.java):

  revision 1.49
  date: 2004/10/06 00:54:46;  author: luehe;  state: Exp;  lines: +1 -1
  Undid previous change, as in the case where a servlet has a jsp-file
  and also declares some init params, as in:

    <servlet>
      <servlet-name>xxx</servlet-name>
      <jsp-file>/xxx.jsp</jsp-file>
      <init-param>
        <param-name>name1</param-name>
        <param-value>value1</param-value>
      </init-param>
    </servlet>

  it needs its *own* JspServlet instance that it can initialize with its
  own params. Sharing of JspServlet instance is not possible in this
  case.

  Will have to come up with a better solution against loss of monitoring
  info (the JspServlet that handles the above jsp-file currently is not
  registered with JMX).

I think we need to retag this file with 5.5.3.

Jan

Thanks,
Amy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shapira, Yoav" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>