i agree. i would have tested the new 1.2.7 for iis (if any changes are there of
course) on our test server, but do not have VC to compile the source. binaries
should be available for betas imo. we cover most things with the jk iis
connector, e.g intergrated auth, normal browsing and lots of file uploads
through to our CMS. could be beneficial for the jk team.

Allistair.

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software
Registered in England: No 2582055