Mark Thomas wrote:
FWIW I also did some testing around this on TC5. Multiple services that each contain an engine with the same name creates all sorts of confusion. It behaves as if the same engine is shared by multiple services but I haven't looked at the code yet so I am not 100% sure what is actually going on.

Until I figure out what is going on the work-around (for those few users who might have this setup) is simple - use different names for the each engine.

Yes, there's still redundant data in this area (name on both the engine and service), and not enough checks are done. Engine names must be unique, and should match the associated service name (as at the end, it ends up being used as the JMX domain).

One cleanup area I missed in 5.5 development. I suppose there was far more urgent cleanup to do, and we can now focus on details that were overlooked :)
(but after Yoav tags 5.5.7, thx ;) )

Rémy