This should really go to the tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org list.

I have cc'd the list on this reply.

Comments nested below.

Regards,

Glenn

On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 03:24:36PM +0100, Finocchiaro, Michael (TSG PLM BusDev
EMEA) wrote:

>    Glenn,
>
>    I saw your name as the author of some Tomcat perl scripts in the jk
>    source bundle. I am not sure of the correct forum to ask this question
>    so I am asking you directly. Very simply, what "%" options are
>    tomcat_reports.pl and tomcat_trend.pl looking for to create reports? I
>    have tried lots of different stuff but have not been able to get these
>    two tools working - and they seem to be the only way to investigate
>    how Tomcat is handling load. Any hints you can give me?
>
>    The two error messages I get are (and this is independent of which jk
>    source bundle I try - same result with 1.2.4, 1.2.6 and 1.2.8) - and
>    this is having installed GD and ActiveState Perl so that I should have
>    all the necessary pieces:
>

>    tomcat_reports.pl:
>
>    $gd not defined at tomcat_reports.pl line 221.

This means the graph plot failed. I have committed a bug fix
so that better error reporting happens when this occurs.

>    tomcat_trend.pl:
>
>    Day '' out of range 1..31 at tomcat_trend.pl line 93

This is a bug and has been fixed in CVS.

Both of these bug fixes can be obtained from the HEAD of the
jakarta-tomcat-connectors CVS repository.