Janvier

Please post or attach code that is causing the problem.

Janvier Majirus wrote:

Hi all,
I am developing a simple module of my app that simple reads an xml file from disk and adds it on my database. I used tomcat-4.1.30 and jsp. My bean implements a method readFileFromDisk(String myfile).
When i try to execute my jsp page i have error message with code 404: myfile (file not fund).
Should anyone know where to place my xml file so that with my jsp bean i access to it?
I run my bean in standalone mode, all turn well. There is something in my servlet context configuration that i don't know.
Any suggestion is welcome.
I thank all of you in advance.
Regards

Majirus

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

!DSPAM:4215b893165461570615694!

-- Kind Regards Schalk Neethling Web Developer.Designer.Programmer.President Volume4.Business.Solution.Developers emotionalize.conceptualize.visualize.realize Landlines Tel: +27125468436 Fax: +27125468436 Web email:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Global: www.volume4.com Messenger Yahoo!: v_olume4 AOL: v0lume4 MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We support OpenSource
Get Firefox!- The browser reloaded - http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party without
the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error, please
notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original email.
Thank you.