Henri Gomez wrote:
Remy you promised to close it and I promised you to reopen.

The bug is for me a showstopper and if it's not resolved, I'll vote -1
to future Tomcat 5.5 release.

I did look at the code in ContextConfig, and had already reopend the report, since it seemed to indicate that it would work using URLs. My mistake. I'm assuming this. If it doesn't work with anything but the filesystem, then I am -1 for the feature.

That being said, I will make no effort to fix it. I'm sure people who are interested in the feature will help fix it ;)

Rémy