Hi Hen,

Remy has my vote.

Thanks,
Amy

Henri Yandell wrote:

Just as an update, I've recorded 11 public/private votes from:

Keith Wannamaker (keith)
Mark Thomas (markt)
Larry Isaacs (larryi)
Filip Hanak (fhanak)
Tim Funk (funkman)
Kin-man Chung (kinman)
Henri Gomez (hgomez) Mladen Turk (mturk)
Costin Manolache (costin)
Jim Jagielski (jim)
Bill Barker (billbarker)

There are 70 committers, and it's a holiday weekend (4 day weekend in
some places, so not back til Tuesday) so I suspect it's best to keep
the vote open for some more time.

The above, plus Remy and Yoav, would represent the proposed PMC list,
and I'll report on additional votes on Tuesday night.

Hen