Thank you Mladen, the patch is working for me.
I cannot put 1.2.11 in our NetWare build because of that problem.
That patch is critical for us.
I will run stress test over the week-end and will have
functionality testing done in our lab on Monday, both on HEAD.
Thank you,
Jean-Jacques

Jean-Jacques Clar wrote:
> It looks like wc_close() is called twice when JK is unloading and
> destroying its memory pools resulting in trying to free the same
> mutex twice.
> Anyway, I have to run to the airport, but will look at it tomorrow
> sometime.

I've committed a patch that should resolve the issue.
Can you check against the HEAD?

> Sorry about the delay,

If you think it's a critical bug, we'll retag and release 1.2.12
next week.

Regards,
Mladen.