Tested mod_jk 1.2.14-dev with nb_connect() and setsockopt() enabled for NetWare
in jk_connect.c:
(all testing on NetWare 6.5 SP3 and SP4)
2.0.52 and Tomcat 4.1.30: build correctly and stress tested,
2.0.54 and Tomcat 4.1.31: build correctly, stress and functional testing done,
2.1.x: build correctly,
1.3.33: build with minor tweaking to environment and makefile, stress tested
with UP version of Apache. Crash with MP version of Apache (unsupported, so not
a problem),
1.3.head: build with same minor tweaking as with 1.3.33.

The tweaking to build with 1.3.x might need to be fixed in the future, but it
is a low priority item for me.
Next week, I will try to push 1.2.14-dev in our official build in order to get
it exposed to more testers.

The ap_rflush() changes speed up our download rate by a factor of three on
large files (>700MB), this is cool.

Thanks,
Jean-Jacques