Thanks Mark, can you give me some links where I can find stuff about
such "remote debugging". I am a newbie in TC, just finish reading TC 4.1
source and have no experience without IDE as Eclipse
(of course I have built TC5 with ANT, 2-3 CVS were down, had to find
package with google).
I am writing my master thesis about such Application Server and Servlet
container. I will program my own Container later, been very interesting
in the develop environment. A article about how the TC team program,
build and develop TC will help such newbies as me much.

Thanx alot for the great work.

ur Lebing