Hi all.
I'm looking into developing a JSP preview plugin for IntelliJ IDEA and therefore need to parse a JSP file into a DOM tree or similar. Sadly it seems to me that in Jasper (which is shipped with IDEA), the parsing is very tightly integrated with validation and generation/compilation. Is there an easy way to mock the compilation/validation part to get the parsing only?

Or could anyone recommend some other JSP parser to help me complete this task?

(GNUJSP is only JSP 1.0 and therefore lacks support of custom tags, which is a must)

Thanks in advance,

   Mattias Jiderhamn