At 10:14 AM 8/11/2005, Yoav Shapira wrote:
>Hi,
>These are good, but I feel like we should talk about the new stuff we've
>been doing: PMC, APR connector, etc.  Then again, I don't feel like doing
>the talks myself at the moment, so I'll just shut up about it now ;)

Well, pmc is a noop (it's business not project) ... the APR
connector would be very cool, and if anyone wants to point
it out in my win32 'roll your own track' as the third
alternative, I'd be happy to recognize you from the podium!

But my point was that Tomcat itself needs coverage, and although
I think the deadline just passed, I hope that enough proposals
were submitted to satisfy the hungry servlet and jsp authors.

Bill