Hi,
   Thanks a lot. I am really appreciated for your
reply. How about the worker MPM? My team is running
the httpd.worker on RHEL4. The current setting is:

StartServers 1
ServerLimit 1

MaxClients 64
MinSpareThreads 32
MaxSpareThreads 64
ThreadsPerChild 64

Does the inprocess Tomcat 5.5.9 work for the worker
MPM?

thanks,
Christine