hi everybody,
I asked a question on the users mailing list about classloading and someone advised me to ask it to a tomcat's developper.

So this is my situation :
I got 2 interfaces that have to be loaded dynamically according a request made to a JSP. I know the name of the interfaces and by default I have a wrong version of these interfaces in my WEB-INF/classes/ path.

I tried to load theses interfaces using a URLClassLoader unsuccessfully.
I also tried to replace the .class in WEB-INF/classes/, but the problem is that the webapp is reloading itself.

Any idea about how to do that?
Is Tomcat able to load classes without reloading the whole webapp or restarting ?

Thank you in advance and have a nice day.