Hi!

I have several apps from same organization.
To permit one app exchange objects with others, I'm using a unique context,
and then each app have their sub-directory.

Like this:

webapps\app1
webapps\app2
webapps\app3\subdir1

and so on.

Using Resin Web Server, I`ve mapped servlet execution to work calling ROOT
servlets througt following configuration:

<servlet-mapping url-pattern='*/servlet/*' servlet-name='invoker'/>

Note the '*' before /servlet.

Since this, all the following are the same:

/servlet/LoginServlet
/app1/servlet/LoginServlet
/app2/servlet/LoginServlet

How can I configure Tomcat to work like this (yes, I`ve tried to use
*/servlet/*, but does not work).

All apps are on same context (thus sharing WEB-INF/classes).

TIA,

Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter