I've seen everywhere I've looked to just "unpack it" but I can't seem to find anyplace to grab a file that simply requires unpacking. The only thing I've been able to locate on apache's server is a collection of DLLs, etc.  Do you perhaps know where I can locate the file I am looking for?

The current configuration:
Server - Win2000 Advanced Server
Web Server - Apache 1.3.14

I had absolutely no problem getting Apache up and running, so I was somewhat surprised when Tomcat proved sucha challenge.

Any help you can give me would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Michael Johnson
Web Developement - Technical Support
MINDIQ
The Intelligent Choice for Training and Consulting
770.248.0442 · 770.840.8638 (VM)

www.MINDIQ.com