This may be an utterly stupid question, but since I don't have
to impress anybody (much ;) I'll ask it anyway.

Normally when I've developed a web application in another
environment I can use sub-directories to help keep things
clean. It appears that JSP/Servlet applications are delivered
in a WAR with a specific directory hierarchy (classes, etc.)

Can the WAR file (or a webapp in general if I deploy non-WAR)
contain a directory hierarchy, i.e., I have a site with a
home page (main directory) and a few things off of it, then,
say, a message base (or whatever) "section" in a subdirectory,
etc.? Does that work?

Thanks!

--
Dave Newton, [EMAIL PROTECTED]