This is nothing to do with Tomcat.
Actually, the classpath can't be set for a name having a space in it.i.,e   C:\Program Files\Demo Kits1.2.3
That's all.

regds
kalaiselvan
software engineer

Vincent Chen wrote:

Hi,

I wanna to run tomcat as NT service, so I download jk_nt_service.exe and
update wrapper.properties as stated in the document
(NT-Service.-howto.html). My JDK is installed in e:/Program
Files/JavaSoft/jdk1.3, and when I start Jakarta service, it shows error in
log file: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Files\JavaSoft\jdk1/3\bin\java/exe

After I remove JDK from e:/Program Files/JavaSoft/jdk1.3 to e:/jdk, it
works.

Does this imply jk_nt_service.exe does not handle long file name with space
correct?

Thank you for all your work.

Sincerely Yours,

Vincent Chen ¡]³¯«Û¨}¡^