dear sirs or madames,

I installed apache server and tomcat on my NT 4.0
(SP5)
Think Pad 600, which already have iis 4.0 and
JaverServer for developer installed.

Tomcat works fine with apache and iis http server, the
documentation you guys supplied is excellent. I really
appreciate it. I'll try to figure out the scalabity of
tomcat works with iis. If it is really good, I'll try
very hard to promote it to my clients who's systems
are PC and Window based.

Of cause if you guys have any information in this
respect, please send me a message.

Peter Peng 01/04/01