Thanks, now it works as I want it.
Birte

-----Original Message-----
From: Nacho [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Freitag, 5. Januar 2001 17:55
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: How to configure basic authentication

Hola Birte:

This is caused by the non-stardard Invoker present on your server.xml
file out of the box..

You can..

Comment or delete the invokerinterceptor line on your server.xml file
or..

Add the invoker interceptor url to your protected resources...

The invoker interceptor is de one in de line :

8<----------------------------------------------------------------------
----
        <RequestInterceptor
            className="org.apache.tomcat.request.InvokerInterceptor"
            debug="0" prefix="/servlet/" />
----

As you can see in this line is where you can alter the path used in the
invoker , or delete or comment it completely, as is not needed in normal
ÇTomcat operation.

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega