> I could tell Apache/mod_jk like this
>
> JkMount /MyServlet ajp12

I took a look at the documentation and the I can see that the above will
send anything under /MyServlet to the remote box, but it's my understanding
that the JSP file must be located on the tomcat box.

Suppose I had a mixture of .html and .jsp files, I would either have to keep
the .html on the apache box and keep the .jsp on the tomcat box, or keep all
the files on the tomcat box.

Is my understanding correct?  Is it more typical to keep everything on one
box?

Derek