From: Andrew.Martin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2001 3:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Problems starting Tomcat on Win 95

Hi, I'm new to Tomcat so I hope this isn't a stupid question but having
installed Tomcat on NT with out problems. I thought I'd install it on Win
95, I did the exact same installation but when I run Tomcat I get errors.
I have set the Classpath, Tomcat_Home and Java_home in the Autoexec.bat
When I run the Startup.bat I get the following errors
Out of Environment Space
Using Classpath :
Starting Tomcat in a new window
Bad command or file name
I hope someone has some Idea, maybe it's got to do with other configuration
on my PC.
thanks,
Andrew